Now for the big questions.
How much money can I borrow?
The amount of money you can borrow for your home loan is determined by two factors:
1) The amount you can afford to repay each month: To be sure that you can meet the monthly repayments of a home loan, lenders will assess your current income along with your liabilities and commitments. Generally, most people have a good idea of how much they can comfortably afford.
2) The property's value: Because a home loan is secured against the value of the property.
How much will my loan repayments be?
Loan repayments are determined by the following:
1) The amount of money you borrow: The more money you borrow, the higher the repayments.
2) Interest rates: Lower interest rates on your loan means lower repayments. However, interest rates can vary over time, including going up, resulting in an increase in repayments.
3) The length of your loan: Lower repayments come with longer term loans. Higher repayments with shorter term loans. But consider, the amount of interest paid during a longer term is higher than shorter term loans. Mortgage loans are normally over 25 or 30 years. You can of course repay them sooner by paying a little extra each month.
Contact Custom Mortgage
You can easily contact Custom Mortgage, either by telephone on
(08) 8342 2212 or by email. You can always send us an email, let us know your contact details and the best time to contact you, and we'll give you a call. Email us your details